|Home||» Products||» Process Products||» Sulphuric Acid Dilution Plant|
Sulphuric Acid Dilution Plant
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As per buyer requirement
- Unit of Measure
- Unit/Units, ,
- Price Range
- 500000 INR
In order to cater diverse requirement of clients', we have been involved in the business of manufacturing and supplying Sulphuric Acid Dilution Plant. This plant consists of a dilution chamber followed by heat exchanger. Dilution chamber is used for diluting concentrated sulphuric acid to desired concentration and heat exchanger is used for bringing down temperature of dilute acid to desired temperature. It is highly acclaimed in market due to its excellent performance and high reliability. Sulphuric Acid Dilution Plant can also be availed in customized options at reasonable market prices.
- Easy to install
- High efficiency
- Long life
Raw material Requirement
The dilution chamber illustrated in figure has the capability of diluting acid of any concentration to produce sulfuric acid of any desired concentration.
Overview of the system
The system consists of:
- Dilution Chamber with accessories
- Heat Exchanger-Glass
- Glass Buffer as Receiver & Circulation of dilute acid (Optional).
- Dilute Sulphuric acid Circulation Pump (Optional).
- Glass Pipelines, Valves,& Fittings and Thermo well
- Non-Return Valve for Acid & Water Inlet.
- Expansion Bellows In PTFE for all Nozzles of Glass Components.
- Tubular Supporting Structure.
Description-Sulphuric Acid Dilution Cooling Unit
The unit consists of a Dilution Chamber, followed by a Heat Exchanger. Dilution Chamber is used for diluting concentrated Sulphuric acid to the desired concentration and the Heat Exchanger is used for bringing down the temperature of dilute acid to desired temperature (When the concentrated acid mixes with water, large amounts of heat are released).
The Heat Exchanger is of Shell and Tube type to dilute the acid. The acid should be added slowly to cold water to limit the buildup of heat.
If water isadded to the concentrated acid, enough heat can be released at once to boil the water and spatter the acid. Sulfuric acid reacts with water to form hydrates with distinct properties
- Continuous method of producing the broad range of sulphuric acid grades (Dilute sulfuric acid from 98% to 10% ~ 15%).
- The all Glass & PTFE construction of plant eliminates the material corrosion and allows this profitable operation to take place safely.
- The unit can be offered vertical or horizontal as per site layout.
- Compact design. The equipment is simple and easy to operate.
- Control outlet acid temperature.
- Design temperature: 160 Deg C